Monday, December 14, 2009

LeBron DeBate

As a New Yorker I like to think that this is the best city in the world. Every day I feel priveleged to walk amongst the skyscrapers, thinking about how many billions of people have saved up to come here for vacation, to witness America in all it's capitalistic glory. Some people not from here, like people from Cleveland or something, probably think New York isn't so great and has rats and bums and LeBron can be just as huge staying in Cleveland.

I think LeBron will be a Knick. The Cavs are a pretty crappy team sans LBJ, and the 2010 Knicks will be an awesome team, regardless of the supporting cast, if they have LeBron. The media makes a big deal about supporting cast, but LeBron is bigger than that, and NY prob has a better supporting cast to build around anyway (ahem Danilo Gallinari ahem). I don't like talking much about LeBron because I care so much about the season at hand, but once the off season comes I will talk much much much more about it.

Here is a great discussion NBA fanhouse talking about the possibilities for the King. It's a real good read and covers a lot of the sides of the hypothetical debate that will not be over until the summer. http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/12/14/roundtable-does-lebron-need-to-leave-cleveland/



For all the NY haters (I doubt any read this blog, not many people read this blog at all) just look at these pics of and try not to be filled with awe.








1 comment:

Huarache said...

I like the last picture Billy...

-Brace