Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Knicksmas


Hi everybody. Just wanted to wish all my readers a Merry Christmas. Santa comes tonight but I'm more excited for the game against the Heat tomorrow. I already got some great gifts (Knicks Lakers tix!), but all I want for Christmas is a Knickerbocker W. It is a rare national broadcast for the Knicks, and a chance for the team to show the ignorant people out there that they are a force to be reckoned with in the NBA. And everybody knows Christmastime is Rooster Time!

Ho Ho Ho and Cockadoodle doo.

P.S. sorry for not recapping the last couple games. I watched them but decided to take a little holiday from the blog. Tomorrow I'll have a recap up soon after the game. Let's go Knicks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please please write. We missed you so much. We barely could go through the day without the expiringcontracts knicks blog. Merry Christmas, I hope you get all that you want.

Anonymous said...

Where is the report on yesterday's game. That Grinch Deeeewayne Wade stole Chistmas from our Knicksees. Can't wait until LeBron is our Santa Claus bringing Knicks fans presents. Next year - LeBron beats Koby on Christmas wearing a Knicks jersey.

KnicksfanPSN said...

Yes please write we appreciate your blogs. thanks for wishing us a Merry Christmas. to bad Knicks didn't win